- The abstract should be no more than 400 words
- A document that supports your abstract may be submitted with the abstract. The maximum size of the supporting document is 2Mb.
- Abstracts must be accompanied by a presenter’s biography of no more than 100 words
- Biographies may include presenter’s positions, career details and major work achievements to date
- Biographies should be written in the third person
- Your biography will be used when introducing you as a speaker at the conference
- Your presentation should be created and presented in PowerPoint in 16: 9 format
- The meeting room is equipped with a data projector, lectern and microphone. An audio visual operator in the meeting room will control the presentation, lights and audio and will assist you on the day to load your presentation
- Please ensure your presentation is brought to the conference on a USB stick for uploading
- Please provide any specific audiovisual requirements to the Conference Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster Presentation Requirements
The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract and should meet the following criteria:
The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract
The poster must include a heading panel stating – Title, Authors, Department, City, State and Country
Characters should be a minimum of 48 point font size
The poster should be A1 (841mm x 594mm) to a maximum of A0 size (841mm x 1189mm) in ether portrait or landscape orientation
The poster should be easily readable at a distance of two metres. Use UPPER and lower case for general content as the use of all-capital text is difficult to read. Avoid using a mixture of type/font styles.
24 to 32 font size single spaced is recommended. The text should be concise and easy to read.
All speakers are required to be registered to attend the ABG 2020 Conference