The Call for Papers is Now Open
Call for Papers – Now Open
Close of Abstracts – Extended to Friday 29 November 2019
Notification of approval – Friday 6 December 2019
- The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the meeting
- Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register as a delegate and pay the relevant registration fee
- By submitting this abstract you grant the organisers permission to publish the abstract (and final paper) in hard copy and electronic form
- The organising committee’s decision on acceptance of proposals is final
- Presenters are expected to reserve the meeting dates in their diaries until they receive notification of submission outcomes
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online abstract submission portal
- An abstract must be no more than 400 words
- A brief biography of no more than 100 words is to be submitted with the abstract
- Use the following headings – Background and Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions, References (max of 2)
- Please include all authors and their affiliations, indicating which author will be presenting the paper
- Submissions which do not adhere to the above guidelines will be returned for revision
- Acknowledgement of receipt of all abstracts will be made by email
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent via email
- Please complete all author details requested in the online portal.
- The submitting author will be considered the principal point of contact for all communication regarding the abstract including acceptance notification.
Abstracts will be favoured at review if they incorporate original data of high quality and/or an analysis that extends existing knowledge.
In balancing the program the committee may require authors to present their work in an alternate format (eg as a poster rather than an oral presentation) particularly as limited spots are available for oral presentations.
Conference OfficeKey Conference, 126 Railway Avenue, Ringwood East VIC 3135
Ph: +61 3 9870 2611
Fax: +61 3 9870 1723