The ABG Annual Scientific Meeting is the main event of the year for the Australasian Brachytherapy Group. The conference is a must for those seeking to expand their knowledge of brachytherapy and stay up to date with research, developments, ethics and technology. The conference is an ideal forum where brachytherapy practitioners can come together to collaborate, share knowledge and exchange scientific information.
Many opportunities exist to sponsor the conference and gain valuable exposure and recognition to a targeted audience. The flexibility of these sponsorship packages allows us to tailor a sponsorship package to more accurately suit your objectives for supporting this event.
For further information regarding these opportunities contact Lynda Alexander at Key Conference on 03 9870 2611 or via email email@example.com.
The exhibition to be held in conjunction with the conference will provide business development opportunities and delegate interaction. All catering breaks will be served in the trade exhibition area, maximising interaction with delegates.
Exhibition Booths $4,750 including GST
- Two full registrations including two conference dinner tickets
- Company logo and profile in the conference APP
- Logo displayed on holding slides between conference sessions
- Database of 2020 delegates provided for post event marketing purposes ( in line with privacy laws)
Each trade display comes equipped with:
- 1 trestle table and 2 chairs
- 1 x 4amp power point
- Two months or more prior to conference – 50% refund.
- Less than two months prior to conference – no refund.